Eco-Wildlife ExcursionPacific Ferries and Tours
Eco-Wildlife Excursion – $119 plus GST
Guided Wildlife Cruise in Howe Sound
Come join us on this 3 hours amazing tour of beautiful Howe Sound and to see seals play and swim and watch local and migrant birds like Cormorant and other fascinating wildlife.
Pam Rocks is a great place to see seals sunning themselves out of the water and is a recognized bird-breeding site. Divers visit Pam Rocks to see the 3 foot wide plumose anemones.
Incredible scenic views of the mountains in the background.
Depart from the Westin Bayshore Hotel Marina in the heart of Downtown Vancouver on this 3 hours excursion, cruise by West Vancouver shoreline, come close to Atckinson Pt. Lighthouse, and enjoy the amazing views in Howe Sound and the Majestic Mountains.
Take in the towering cliffs of Anvil Island, the seals at play at Pam Rocks, the caves of Bowen Island, and many more picturesque sights only seen from the water.
All our vessels are equipped toilets, comfortable and safe aircraft seats, huge open deck for you to go out and watch nature up and close, and are crewed with licensed officers and inspected and certified by Transport Canada.
You and your group will never forget cruising along the water’s surface, spending the day surrounded by BC’s unique Coastal Mountains, taking pictures with seals bathing in the sun, or cruising through the waves on our natural roller coaster. This unique opportunity to see nature up close is not to be missed.
Why Choose Us
- Our vessels have large observation decks offering an optimal outdoor viewing experience
- We ensure you comfort by offering you the most comfortable ride in the industry with actual aircraft reclining seats with folding tables
- You will NOT be required to wear survival suits for protection as our vessels are enclosed and protected
- No need for extra layers you can dress comfortably according to the weather
- We will depart from the Westin Bayshore Hotel Marina in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- All our vessels are equipped with washrooms for your convenience
- We offer complimentary bottled water and snacks
- We don’t require a 30-minute check-in before departure, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before departure