Eco-Wildlife ExcursionPacific Ferries and Tours
Eco-Wildlife Excursion – $119 plus GST
Guided Wildlife Cruise in Howe Sound
Join us as we depart from the Westin Bayshore Hotel Marina in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. On this 3 hour tour of Howe Sound you will be surrounded by British Columbia’s beautiful Coast Mountain Range and incredible breathtaking scenery.
On this excursion we will travel under the historical Lions Gate Bridge (First Narrows) and cruise by the West Vancouver shoreline close to the Point Atkinson Lighthouse.
Take in the caves of Bowen Island and the towering cliffs of Anvil Island. Pam Rocks is a group of rocks that is located 1 kilometre south of Anvil Island and serves as a Marine Weather System reporting station. Watch the seals swim, rest up and take in the rays of sunshine on these giant boulders. Hidden in the waters below these rocks is the home to the astonishing 3 foot wide plumose anemones at this fascinating location.
Since 1962, The Christie Islet Bird Sanctuary has been a Federally Listed migratory bird sanctuary. Watch local and migrant birds like Cormorant and other fascinating wildlife gather and nest.
While you are cruising through the waves on this natural rollercoaster you will be amazed at the picturesque views that can only been observed from the water’s perspective. This unique opportunity to see nature up close and personal on our large open outdoor deck is not to be missed.
All of our vessels are equipped with onboard washrooms and comfortable reclining aircraft seating with fold out tables.
Why Choose Us
- Our vessels are Transport Canada Inspected and Certified; crewed with Licensed Officers
- Onboard we have large observation decks offering optimal outdoor viewing experiences.
- We offer the most comfortable ride in the industry, with actual reclining aircraft seats and fold out tables.
- You are never required to wear survival suits for protection. Our vessels are enclosed, keeping you protected from the elements. There is no need to wear extra layers simply dress comfortably according to the weather.
- Departures are from the Westin Bayshore Hotel Marina in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- All of our vessels are equipped with washrooms for your convenience.
- We do not require a check-in before the tour, we simply ask that you arrive 15 minutes before departure.