Island HoppingPacific Ferries and Tours
Island-Hopping Tour of Howe Sound & Vancouver – $185 plus GST
Closed for Winter. Services will resume in Spring 2019.
Get a taste for coastal living during a guided Island-Hopping tour of Howe Sound and Vancouver. Pass beneath gleaming bridges, take photographs that can only be captured from the water, and enjoy the chance to spot seals and dolphins during this full-day Island Hopping excursion. Featured destinations include Bowen Island, Gibsons Landing and Granville Island.
Depart from the Heart of Downtown Vancouver, early in the day to make the most of your time in Howe Sound. Leave the city’s tall skyscrapers and bustling thoroughfares in your wake while you cruise beneath Lion’s Bay Bridge and into Howe Sound. With the tiller pointed toward the Sunshine Coast, drink in postcard-perfect maritime views and maintain a watchful gaze for wildlife including bald eagles and harbor seals who love to sun themselves on the rocks close to shore.
Arrive at your first destination, Bowen Island. Treat yourself to some ice cream or a coffee while exploring this quaint little town. Our second destination is Gibsons Landing, which serves as the marine gateway to the Sunshine Coast. Rent a bike or kayak during your free time or peruse the town’s charming artisan boutiques in search of souvenirs. Our third and final destination is Granville Island. Located in the heart of the city, Granville Island is Vancouver’s little gem. It is famous for its farmers and public markets featuring local vendors and artists. There are several local restaurants, pubs and a local brewery, guaranteed to satisfy all tastes.
Why Choose Us
- We are conveniently located at the Coal Harbour, Downtown Vancouver.
- We offer a unique Vancouver experience
- Our dock is a 15 minutes’ walk from the 2010 Olympic Cauldron, Cruise Ship Terminal, iconic Gastown District, all the major hotels and the downtown shopping district
- No need for extra layers, you can dress comfortably according to the weather as our vessels are enclosed and protected
- Our vessels have large observation decks offering optimal outdoor viewing experience
- All our vessels are equipped with washrooms for your convenience
- We ensure you comfort by offering you the most comfortable ride in the industry with actual aircraft reclining seats with folding tables
- We don’t require a 30-minute check-in before departure, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before departure
Island Hopping Tour Information
$185.00 per person and children under 5 are free
- Dates: May 1st to September 30th
- Depart at 8:45 am from our dock in Coal Harbour, Downtown Vancouver
- Arrive in Bowen Island at 9:30am
- Depart Bowen Island at 10:30am
- Arrive in Gibsons at 11:15am
- Depart Gibsons at 1:45pm
- Arrive at Granville Island at 2:45 pm
- Return to Coal Harbour dock at your convenience with our Hop on Boat Tour which departs from Granville Island every hour until 7pm.